Stateline Campresort Rules & Regulations
Please Read These
Guidelines Before Camping.
All Rules Are Strictly Enforced.
Violations Will Result in Expulsion Without
Notice or Refund.
Please Enjoy Your Stay!
(1) All members, visitors and
guests must be registered in the office and
car and RV passes must be displayed at all
times when in the park. This is a security
(2) All campfires must be extinguished by
midnight. Accordingly, campers found
neglecting this policy will be ejected from
the park immediately without refund!
Campfires are allowed only in designated
fireplaces. We do not allow outside firewood
to be brought into the park; firewood is
available at the office. Fires are not to
exceed a 3 ft. maximum. The cutting of
vegetation is prohibited. Fireplaces must be
cleaned prior to departure – subject to
$25.00 fine. No stockpiling of wood allowed.
(3) Our quiet hours are: Sunday thru
Thursday, from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM; Friday and
Saturday, from 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM. These
hours are strictly enforced. All camp
buildings will be locked 15 minutes before
quiet hour unless special permission is
given by park manager. If you are entering
the park after quiet hour, do not disturb
your sleeping neighbors. No excessive idling
of engines is allowed in the park.
(4) One vehicle is allowed per site, and 1
tow vehicle. Additional vehicles may be left
in the parking area near the main building.
Parking is not allowed on the road or on
unoccupied sites. You are allowed one RV and
one tent or two tents per site. No more than
8 people may occupy a site.
(5) There is no trash pickup in the park.
Please use the dumpsters for refuse.
(6) To protect our trees, nothing is to be
tied, nailed or bungee corded to the trees, with the exception of a hammock which must be hung on your site with a hammock strap only.
(7) Pets must be leashed at all times. Transient campers may not bring Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Terrier Mixes,
or any other aggressive breeds of dogs. Please call our office prior to bringing your pet, if you are
uncertain about this restriction. Pet restrictions will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis with seasonal campers. All campers
must clean up after their pet(s). Pet(s) must
be kept very quiet and not be left
unattended. Pet(s) are not allowed in common
areas (i.e., pavilion, pool). Use of puppy park is free. Please be respectful and clean up after your pet. Water also available.
(8) The speed limit in the park is 5 MPH!
(That is about as slow as when walking.)
(9) No waste water is to be drained onto the
ground. (CT state law).
(10) Children 17 or under must be on their
site by 11:00 PM unless supervised by someone
over the age of 21. Parents will at all
times be fully responsible for the conduct
of their children on the park premises.
Parents will be responsible for destruction
of park property by their children. Children
17 and under may not be left in the park
unattended. Children under the age of 6 may
not leave site unless supervised by someone
over the age of 12.
(11) Check-out is at 11:00 AM. Check-in is
between 3:00 PM and 9:00 PM. Early arrival,
late check-in or check-out will constitute
an additional fee. Permission and payment
must be obtained in advance from the office.
(12) Phone messages will be delivered to
individual sites in emergencies only.
(13) Motorcycles are only allowed in the
park when riding directly to and from site.
(14) There are no lifeguards on duty at the
pool. Parents and/or guardian are required
to supervise their children when at the pool
or at the lake. No one under the age of 13
is allowed in the pool or at the lake
without a parent or guardian (18+). Any infraction of rules will result in suspension of use. No running or
horseplay at the pool. No suntan lotion is
allowed in the pool. No glass containers are
allowed in pool area. Bathers must shower
prior to entering pool. (CT state law).
There is NO SWIMMING in our lake, only
excellent fishing and boating.
(15) All bikes, scooters, etc. must be back
on site at dusk. Any child under the age of
16 must wear a helmet in the park at all
times. (CT state law.) No electric or gas
or battery operated ride on toys or equipment other than property of Stateline. No hoverboards. No drones over campsites or pool.
(16) All party lights must be turned off at
11:00 PM unless special permission is granted
(17) Under no circumstances are you allowed
to operate an unregistered vehicle and/or equipment. Registered vehicles must be operated by a State Licensed Driver. NO PERMITS!
(18) Excessive use of alcoholic beverages is
not tolerated. Up to and including any recreational drugs. Authorities will be notified. No kegs. NO firearms. NO electric heaters. NO propane firepits or patio heaters.
(19) Basic electric is included on any standard, premium, premium deluxe sites as well as cabins, this does not include excessive use. We require that AC & heat be turned off when not at your site; fans appreciated. For example, if you’re up at the pool, AC doesn’t need to be at 65.